Eligibility and Submission Guidelines
- For all artists living and working in Kingston and the Mid-Hudson region.
- All visual art forms in any medium will be accepted.
- Digital images may be up to 2MB and must be in JPG format. All submitted files should be named as follows: artist-name-artwork-title.jpg EXAMPLE: Jane-Doe-Self-Expression-Montage.jpg
- High resolution strongly preferred.
- Submissions may not exceed 1500 sq.in. and a maximum of 50” and 35 lbs for hanging pieces and 75 lbs for free-standing work.
- Limited to two submissions per artist with a non-refundable $10 fee for each.
- Deadline for submission is July 31 and notification of acceptance will occur by August 15.
- If an onsite exhibit will occur at ASK, it will be announced by August 15 and all works must be submitted on site by Wednesday, September 2.
- All selected work will be included in the online gallery. This online gallery will be active for one year and then archived for subsequent viewing unless removed by the written request of the artist.
- A 40% fee will go to ASK from any sale of artworks.
- Awards will be given for first, second and third places ($500, $250 and $150 respectively).
- If the show at the ASK galleries occurs, the opening reception will be held on September 5 (1st Saturday) and work will be exhibited through the weekend of September 26-27 (Art Walk Kingston).